IMPORTANT INFO AND COVID-19 GUIDELINES (UPDATED APRIL 2021)
We are currently operating with reduced hours and are only open on certain days.
Things will change as time goes on and restrictions change.
For the meantime - please check the WHAT'S ON page and our socials for day / times that we are open. (You'll find event specific booking info there aswell)
OVER 18s ONLY PLEASE! PLEASE BRING ID IF YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO LOOK UNDER 18
BOOKING INFO // TICKETS:
WE ARE CURRENTLY ONLY HOSTING *INDOOR* TICKETED EVENTS.
You will need to purchase a ticket in advance. There will be no walk-ins allowed unless stated on the day.
This is an E-TICKET service - so make sure you have your code on your phone and your battery charged!
Advance tickets are non-refundable (unless the is event cancelled or the laws change)
Tables are available for 2, 4 or 6 people and group makeups MUST comply with current Government restrictions.
Aim to arrive in good time, with all members of your group - this will help us ease congestion and get you in smoothly and safely. We don't want you to miss any of the action!
If you have a problem with your ticket please email firstname.lastname@example.org OR if you bought your ticket directly from the promoter and therefore an external vendor (such as Design My Night, Eventbrite, Outsavvy, Dice) please contact them directly.
Due to reduced capacity - you'll need to be quick off the mark to book those tickets! GO!GO!GO!
FROM JUNE 21ST: WE PARTY!
We're optimistically selling first wave single tickets for clubnight events and shows with the premise restrictions will have been eased. This is obviously subject to change and we will keep you updated!
For these events we will save a limited number of spaces to pay on the door HOWEVER - demand will be SKY HIGH so to guarantee entry you should purchase a ticket in advance!
ENTRY / RE-ENTRY:
DUE TO LICENSING OBJECTIVES WE OPERATE A STRICT NO RE-ENTRY POLICY!
ONCE YOU'RE IN, YOU... ARE... IN!
TRACK AND TRACE:
From March 29th 2021 regulations regarding venue check in are changing. ALL VISITORS will be required to check in to enter hospitality venues, not just one per group.
Individuals can do this by checking in with the NHS COVID-19 app or, by providing their name and contact details at the front door. Anyone who does not comply will be refused entry.
Inline with Gov regulations we're knocking out the fancypants TABLE SERVICE
If you are joining us - please download the BUTLR APP HERE and create an account so we can get you served swiftly on arrival!
You will need to order and pay for your drinks on your phone from now on - so make sure you are fully charged as we can't charge phones behind the bar!
No more of that substantial food nonsense - but feel free to order from our mates YARD SALE PIZZA and your order will be delivered to the front door. Menus can be found on each table ;)
HEALTH AND SAFETY -
- Masks are COMPULSARY when travelling to us, while you are in the queue, when you are visiting the toilet or smoking area. You can only remove your mask while seated at your table.
- All drinks must be consumed while you are seated.
- Please arrive with all members of your booking.
- There will be ample signage displayed to help you get to the event space and move around inside.
- Tables have been separated by at least 1m for your safety and arrnaged in a Covid Compliant manner. Please remain seated in your areas. DO NOT move furniture at all or join tables together.
- On arrival please use the hand sanitiser provided at the entrance.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be situated throughout the event space please use them frequently.
- Hand washing facilities are available in the toilets.
- Toilets will be cleaned regularly during the day.
- Tables will be cleaned between sittings.
- Staff have been thoroughly trained in line with Gov guidelines, have access to PPE and will be washing their hands regularly.
- We will be operating non-contact table service with card payment only.
- When making your booking and gathering your attendees YOU MUST comply with current GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS. Within your group please attend with people and group makeups that comply with Gov advice AND your own personal health circumstances.
- ABOVE ALL DO NOT ATTEND if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19
In line with Government guidelines - WE WILL NOT BE OPERATING A CLOAKROOM until restrictions ease.
For safety and security reasons WE DO NOT ALLOW LARGE BAGS INTO THE VENUE (Think anything bigger than A4 ish/ size) Space is crucial for social distancing and big bags and jackets will take up much needed room - SO, If you don't need it - don't bring it! Leave the bulky stuff at home please!
Don't call us! We're opertaing with limited staff at the moment -
Send us an email with LOST PROPERTY as the subject + a description of your item please!
Please tell us more than 'black jumper' - it really helps!
FYI - If you don't write LOST PROPERTY as the subject WE WON'T SEE IT! Seriously. We're back in the office on Mondays and will deal with the requests from then....
EMAIL US: email@example.com
Unclaimed lost property will be sent to the charity shop after 1 month.
EVENT PHOTOGRAPHY/ FILMING:
The unauthorised use of professional camera or video equipment or any other recording device is strictly forbidden.
Want a PHOTO PERMIT? Permission is granted at our descretion by the *BGWMC VENUE MANAGEMENT ONLY* - NOT promoters, record labels, management, artists or event organisers.
Party people - You can take pics on your personal mobile phone or other 'non professional device' (disposable cam, polariod or whatever that may be!) - that's actively encouraged and we wanna see how much fun you are having at our events! Don't forget to tag us on social media though! @bgwmc
IF IN DOUBT ABOUT THE PHOTO POLICY - please email firstname.lastname@example.org
EMAIL US: email@example.com